Internship.

My holiday is officially over! Now I need to get a grip and do my best on the second semester. I ended my internship, too. For you who still doesn't know which magazine I was worked in, it's GADIS! I'm soooo happy to work there, and I hope to find some spare time from college to be a contributor.

Some behind the scene photos from one of my article: Headpiece Collection.
 GADIS' fashion stylist team. Thank you for being kind and helping me a lot. :)

I really enjoy working here. I hope I didn't make any mistake and truly helpful for the past month. And, a little story: I met with RAN on the last day I work! Haha I know, maybe I sound tacky but really, I'm a big fan since I was in the middle school. Meet and actually talk directly with them is amazing. Fangirling~

Xx,
Firda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Hello! Thank you for dropping by. I appreciate your comment and feel free to drop your blog's link here so I can check yours! Xx

Surrounding Vision is a magical diary written by Firda Amelia © 2009-2015. Powered by Blogger.