Purple-Haired Witch.

I'm up all night. I'm barely sleep. I slept for only 2 hours then I need to wake up for sahur and I haven't sleep after that. Maybe because I'm always lack of sleep for the past few weeks and now that I'm in holiday so I can draw as many as I like, and I can't stop. Even if it's just a small doodle, I'll do it while I can. I want to stop but at the same time, I enjoy it so much.

Spending the night with this beautiful purple-haired witch and Neon Bunny's album. She's an indie Korean singer with unique voice. I recommend you to hear Oh My Prince, you won't be disappointed. Here's the video!

I still wish I could dye my hair.

Xx,
Firda

4 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing the song! always exciting finding new korean indie artist to listen to.

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hair.

    Delilah,
    http://dancinginmyawkwardarms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am seriously thanking you for sharing this one indie artist from Korea. Finally--Korean singer that doesn't sit on the tired "K-POP" title.

    Anyway, thanks for visiting my blog. You have a neat-looking blog here.

    SUPERNICE

    ReplyDelete
  4. your illustrations is really unique and lovely! wish i could dye my hair purple! im also really into k indie these days, currently obsessed to standing egg's songs <3
    xx,bella

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Hello! Thank you for dropping by. I appreciate your comment and feel free to drop your blog's link here so I can check yours! Xx

Surrounding Vision is a magical diary written by Firda Amelia © 2009-2015. Powered by Blogger.