As Sweet As Sugar.

Out to get some sweet dessert for my tummy. Happiness!

Yum!
Gaudi Jumpsuit // Unbranded Outer // RAH Triangle Bag // ZARA Creepers

This is actually a late post. I lost my camera's SD Card which contains these photos above. I found it yesterday so here I am! I went to a little cute place called Collete&Lola in Jakarta. They specialize in sweets such as cakes, macaroons, and cookies. I tried some of their favorite menus (Rainbow, Call Me Panda, and Lola Bar). My favorite is Rainbow because I don't fancy chocolate cake, I LOVE cheese whether it's cake or cream.

P.S. Visit their website www.colletelola.com for more info!

Xx,
Firda

2 comments:

Hi! Hello! Thank you for dropping by. I appreciate your comment and feel free to drop your blog's link here so I can check yours! Xx

Surrounding Vision is a magical diary written by Firda Amelia © 2009-2015. Powered by Blogger.