Rocka Chick

My friend had a birthday party last week and she told me the theme of the outfit is "rock'n'roll". So I decided to wear...
 And... to the party!

I guess we failed to portray rock'n'roll... Hahaha

Anyway, if you are aware, I am not wearing any makeup when I took the outfit photos because honestly I... *drumroll* don't really like makeup. Hehehe. I don't even use powder everyday--even to campus--because I am not comfortable with it. And the biggest problem is: I am way too lazy to remove it. I know it's bad. My mom always bought me the powder but I almost never use it, except for formal events like weddings, school graduations, or while dancing.
However, when I came to the party last week, my friends are all wearing makeup and they told me that my face was very pale so I borrowed (yes, I don't have any makeup tools too... poor me...) some makeup from one of my friends and put on a little lipstick and mascara. Then voila! My face looks brighter and fresher. Oh, the power of makeup. I think I should buy some to remind me that I am a girl.

P.S. It's two weeks away from holiday! Yippie! (please don't remind me about those final projects.. please don't).

Xx,
Firda

10 comments:

  1. Great outfit and shoes dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit and lovely photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    I'd love to follow you (GFC) and welcome to visit my
    blog about fashion - KatherineUnique.blogspot.com.


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  4. love your boho cool look dear <3
    wanna follow each other?

    sweet and sugars,
    DIAS

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look
    wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. great outfit

    naomihtris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing blog, would you like to follow each other ?
    I follow you know, if you like my blog, just follow back, would be so nice...
    Leonie
    www.pilot-leonie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Hello! Thank you for dropping by. I appreciate your comment and feel free to drop your blog's link here so I can check yours! Xx

Surrounding Vision is a visual diary by Firda Amelia © 2009-2017. Powered by Blogger.