//2014//

Happy new year!
I wanna say 2013 is pretty much amazing and I am eager to know what 2014 have in the bag for me. :3

Anyway, hello guys! It's been a while since the last time I blogged, isn't it? I've been around, spending my days doing nothing in my room or making my messy room messier, or painting, or discovering some new music, or doing my homework (which I got plenty), or just hanging around with my lovely companions.

And here I want to tell you about my last story in 2013.
First (beware! long post alert!) I went to a happy reunion dinner with my high school darlings. Oh my, I haven't seen most of them for almost a year! I miss them tooo much.

Monstore Imagine Shirt // Unbranded Drape Pants // Grandy Shop Laser Bag // Lasenora Boutique Shoes
 
After such a lovely dinner, I had a little Sundate with luvly Anin and Timami at Biennale Desain & Kriya Indonesia 2013 (it held on the same place as SEA+ Triennale!). It was really amazing.


 Tailored Yellow Plaids Set // RAH Triangle Bag // Lasenora Boutique Shoes

So, that's how I wrapped up my 2013. I didn't celebrate the new year's eve anywhere, I just stayed at home with my family doing barbeque and watching the fireworks (there are also people who fly lanterns!) from the rooftop.

How's your new year's eve?

Xx,
Firda

11 comments:

  1. happy new year sweetest ♥

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is one lovely installation!


    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos! you look love ly and the artwork♥ i love it!!! happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have the coolest editing!
    and that is one cute top and skirt set. I love the prints :)
    have a happy new year, firda!

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 
    Rosewholesale Shopping Voucher Giveawayr

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cool place dear :D
    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year! I love the way that you've edited the photos, and the illustration is so cute :)
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable<3 and you look lovely [: can't wait to see more from you!

    Would you like to follow each other [:? Just let me know!

    Xxx
    www.thedancingpencilonpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post!

    Would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin '? Let me know :)

    Best wishes!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Firda! :) I tagged you in my last post, I nominated you for a Liebster award thingy. :)) Check it out here: http://www.ysabelvitangcol.com/2014/01/pleasantly-chic-turns-2.html :) Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Firda, me again haha. I have a new post and it's about the Liebster Award, I nominated you! So if you feel like it this is the post: http://dancinginmyawkwardarms.blogspot.com/2014/02/liebster-award.html , make a post back if you like and answer with my questions ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Hello! Thank you for dropping by. I appreciate your comment and feel free to drop your blog's link here so I can check yours! Xx

Surrounding Vision is a magical diary written by Firda Amelia © 2009-2015. Powered by Blogger.