2014's Illustrations: Jan ~ March

Hello guys!
I'm here to share some illustrations I did in the past few months! :)


 
THE HORSE

Inspired by Spazzkid's Official Video for 40 Winks:
"Loneliness in a crowded city. A girl is abandoned with a mysterious suitcase."

His シャツ.
Smells like him. I like it a lot.

"I don't wanna go I just wanna ride with you"
-Empire of the Sun

 "Good night. Sleep tight."

 Happy Chocolate Day

Creepy Little Triplets
Meet Naughty, Misty, and Grumpy
You can tell their behavior just by looking at their names.

"It's getting a little cold lately."

 NIN.

 TIM.

 YON.

Annabel & Her Mom

 The 90's Kid.

Xx,
Firda

2 comments:

  1. i rlly love your illustration!! ><esp the annabel & her mom..super cool!
    xx,bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaa thank you Bella <3 <3 that's my currently favorite too! :)
      Xx

      Delete

Hi! Hello! Thank you for dropping by. I appreciate your comment and feel free to drop your blog's link here so I can check yours! Xx

Surrounding Vision is a visual diary by Firda Amelia © 2009-2017. Powered by Blogger.