PINK


pink
/piNGk/
 1. of a color intermediate between red and white, as of coral or salmon.



Finally have some decent photos to put on my blog. I've been gone for quite sometime due to my lacking ability on multitasking (esp on major stuff). My focus for the last couple of months were school and my styling job at a studio. I didn't have the chance to do other thing which is a little sad. Now that I get the chance, I certainly pleased with the result. Pink isn't my favourite color but it captivates my heart bit by bit. Guilty pleasure, I suppose.







 











Had a lot of fun editing the photos. I hope you enjoy it as well!


Xx,
Firda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Hello! Thank you for dropping by. I appreciate your comment and feel free to drop your blog's link here so I can check yours! Xx

Surrounding Vision is a visual diary by Firda Amelia © 2009-2017. Powered by Blogger.